How to create a website?

earn money online without investment in india click here

how to create a website

STEP 1: Click on the above “GET FREE DOMAIN & HOSTING” Button.
STEP 2: Now “Click Play” and watch the below videos ↓

How to create a website?

In this tutorial, I will show you how to create a fully functioning website for just $1/month. This offer is limited and could end anytime soon. So, please hurry up and create your .COM website by following the simple 5 steps detail guide explained in video tutorial.

What do I need to create my own website?

how to create a website

how to create a website

Canada LINK $1.49/month

Canadian$ - C$1.49*/ mo Web hosting! Get going with GoDaddy!

USA LINK $1/month

$1*/ mo hosting! Get going with GoDaddy!

26 Comments

1. manojkumar ch

thanks to this video with in a week i will take own domain

• admin

You are welcome Mr. Manojkumar ch. Please feel free to ask questions here..

2. Ben South

So…. 15 minutes and $1.00/month, Create a complete working website.Track all incoming traffic.Follow up on that traffic.
    Create lists by category.Monetize that site by the necessary means.AND, no programming experience required.
    Unbelievable !!

• admin

Please feel free to ask questions..

3. Dydy jehasan

How itvworks

• admin

So, In this tutorial, I’ve shown you how to create a fully functioning website for just $1/month. This offer is limited and could end anytime. So, please hurry up and create your .COM website by following the simple 5 steps detail guide explained in video tutorial.

4. jugnu

sir i think you have doubt about this 1 dollar website creation. there is no option at daddy.com please check your link and confirm according to your video appearance.

it package rates are starting from 99 $ for a single month

Hello Jugnu,
      If you click on the above “free domain button” you will get the $1/month discount.
      If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

5. Franccky

How does it work ?? please

Hello Franccky,
      1st you get the domain name and hosting for $1/month and then start building your website. Please watch the above video and feel free to ask questions..

6. alex

A domain and unlimited subdomains?…

• admin

Yes, you can create unlimited subdomains.

• alex

After 1 year, I still pay 1 usd/month Or do I have to pay more? …

If I need another (Or more web pages) website, can I buy another plan of 1usd/month? For example if I need 5 web pages, can I buy 5 plans of 1 usd/month? …

Thanks

• admin

Hello Alex, the discounted price is only for the first year. So, if you want to renew your plan. You have to pay the regular price.

• alex

ok, how long does it take for me to buy bitcoins?

Thanks

7. manoj

thanks dr………

8. Praveen

Dear Admin,

Please do needful, I cant upload and activate the Divi.zip theme in wp.
    “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.”
    This is the error showing. Kindly revert to [email protected].

Hello Praveeen,
      1) try to upload directly the divi.zip file not the extracted folder.
      2) If you see the error again (Just go ahead and upload any other free premium theme from the free themes option. To see how to do this check out this video from 3:45 https://vimeo.com/209861214
      3) After adding the theme, rest of the procedure will be same.

If you have any other question. Please feel free to ask here.

Regards

9. Talha

sir today the price of the domain is 99 dollars have you any other option to make website kindly discuss it.

Hello Talha,
      Use the above “free domain and hosting” button to get the discounted price
      If you have any other questions. Feel free to ask.

Regards

10. James

Hi Admin,

The image file (Click Here Button) is missing from the downloadable file and just comes up as a broken image, how can this be fixed.

I have taken it out from my website.

Kind Regards
    James

Hell james,
      If you cannot find the image, just download the image using this link. https://goo.gl/7RBnkb
      Then to the page and click on add media and upload the image —> after uploading the image click on the image and link it to your neobux ref link.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here.
      Regards

11. Gee

Hi Admin,

This is a big help for an online newbie like me. Your tutorial is easily understood. and yeheyy I have a website now to promote my neobux link. Thanks so much. More blessings to you.

• admin

Hello, could you please reply with your invoice number of godaddy ?

regards

12. selvamani

Hello,
    if I join in one country and after some time I go to chennai, shall I continue to work there. Is there in Chennai any body guide me to open .com

• admin

Yes, you can work from any country. Just login back in the new country after 24 hours after logging out from previous country

Submit a Comment